This beautiful villa is located in the wonderful village of Kestel in Alanya Turkey. It is very close to being considered a front-line property and so enjoy amazing views. The pebble beach is only 150 metres away. This is a gated community and enjoys all the perks such as security, cleanliness and safety. This gated community is well preserved and it has its own maintenance team on hand to keep everything in order.
The villa has a cosy little green yard. The villa comes furnished and is ideal for either a permanent residence, a holiday home or to rent out. It is a very popular area of Turkey.
The complex comes with a communal swimming pool, a bar for the tenants at the pool and a barbeque area. It was built in 2004 and so has that modern feel to it.
In the area there are the weekly farmers market, supermarkets and shops and a promenade with bike paths, parks, playgrounds, public transport, restaurants. The popular resort town of Alanya is only 6km away. The closest airport is 33km away and so not far by car or bus.
The villa is spread across three floors and is 450 metres squared.
• 0 floor – separate kitchen with large balcony and patio, with living room, conservatory, access to the pool and stepped ornamental fountains;
• 1 floor – large entrance hall, WC, 2 Bedrooms, terrace;
• 2 floor – 2 Bedrooms (in each – shower and WC), dining room.
There is a special slide panel to create an open roof villa. The terraces give a magnificent overview – sea, the mountains, Alanya castle. On the roof there is a vast area with additional sun loungers for sunbathing and a washbasin.
Characteristics of the villa:
• it comes furnished
• exterior finish of the facade – natural stone;
• Balcony railings, internal stairs, interior and exterior doors parade, as well as some ceiling – made of natural wood;
• ceramic and laminate floors;
• Marble staircases and balconies;
• satellite television;
• built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms.
Infrastructure of the Complex
– Hour security system
– Summer public swimming pool
– Bicycles,- car park
– Additional drinking water tank
– Automatic irrigation system